Adaptive Nursing & Healthcare Services Organization
1502 Magnavox Way
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Phone: (260) 755-1012
- Home Health Aide
- Companion Care Services
- Pediatric and Adult Nursing Care
- Proudly Veteran Owned & Locally Operated
Hours of Operation
About UsServicing our local areas including La Grange, Steuben, Noble, DeKalb, Whitley, Allen, Huntington, Wells and Adams counties.
Adaptive Nursing and Healthcare Services, Inc. is a fully licensed Home Health Company specializing in long term in-home care to patients with significant medical needs.
While many companies exist that focus on skilled nursing and therapy services, we focus our attention on the aged and disabled population who need more than intermittent skilled services, and specifically benefit from daily help with Activities of Daily Living including:
- Personal Care such as dressing, grooming and bathing
- Meal Preparation and Assistance with Feeding
- Light Housekeeping
- Safety and Supervision
- Consistent oversight from our Registered Nurses
Adaptive offers a variety of nursing and companionship services that enables you to remain independent while recuperating from an injury or illness. With our dedication to providing high-quality, compassionate care, our focus is on giving you and your family members peace of mind.
Every member of our team has the medical training and health care experience that guarantees you or a loved one is in good hands. A friendly staff and wide range of services ensures the best experience possible.Many funding options are available, but these services are typically covered by:
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization (PA)
- Indiana Aged and Disabled Waiver (A&D Waiver)
- Veterans Administration
- Most Long-Term Care insurance plans
- Private Payment is also accepted